During the current Coronavirus outbreak, individuals with symptoms SHOULD NOT GO to health care facilities such as hospitals, clinics, and urgent care centers without CALLING FIRST.
Instead, you can seek care by using one of the following options:
- Use the “KSB Care Anywhere” virtual care app (https://ksbhospital.zipnosis.com/) for a free 5 question screening in order to help differentiate your symptoms between the virus and other seasonal maladies. While a credit card is required for a more involved assessment, no charges will be applied if a COVID-19 testing referral is made.
- KSB is offering a Coronavirus HOTLINE, by which symptoms can be evaluated against federal screening guidelines, and if appropriate, a referral is made to their Drive-Thru Screening site. The screening site is available ONLY through the hotline and between 9:00 am and 5:00 pm on weekdays by calling 815-285-7777.
- Residents with a Primary Care Practitioner can also CALL their office for advice. Again, CALL FIRST before going to the office.
Residents can go to the following websites for additional information:
- KSB Hospital
- Illinois Depart of Public Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- CDC Business Guidance
- Lee County IL Health Department Facebook Page