The library may be closed, but we are still working hard to provide you with resources to maintain your health, engage your mind and have fun, and help you find information.
Some of the virtual programs we're working on include:
- Our DPL Takeout service. See details on our News page!
- Adult Book Bundles. Don't know what you want? Fill our our handy form and we'll pick something out for you! *coming soon*
Fun games and conversation!
Most of the fun is happening at our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/LibraryDixonIL . We are adding new content frequently, so keep checking back!
- Book Cover Challenge, where patrons recreate their favorite book cover with items they have at home;
- Virtual Readers' Advisory: Ask our Readers' Advisory Librarian to help find your next favorite book!
- Book Trivia *coming soon*.
- Spring Reading Challenge: Post a photo for each daily prompt. This will run May 1 - May 31;
- Book Bingo *coming soon*.
- Lazy Book Club - What are you reading? Do you like it? Why or why not? *coming soon*.
- Virtual Author Q & A events. *coming soon*
- Illinois Department of Public Health - COVID-19 information
- Centers for Disease Control - COVID-19 information
- This page is updated daily with information and totals for Dixon and Lee County: https://www.facebook.com/dixon.il
- Lee County Illinois Health Department
- KSB Hospital Response for Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Health and Wellness resources
- Yoga Pose a Day with Angela Haws. Angela will demonstrate a pose a day, and post a little bit about that pose and its benefits.
- KSB Hospital's Community Health Needs Assessment